The Enneagram for Team Development
TEAM DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOP
The Enneagram is particularly powerful in Team Development. In 1-2 days, we help team members understand each others’ characteristics, their motivations, their inner fears and how they can support each other. This process is both illuminating and fun. Team members are guided to discover the true inner self, the strengths and limitations of each personality types. After the workshop, the participants are able to take away a roadmap for improving their self-mastery, hence contributing to a harmonious workplace with much higher efficiency and produce better results!
WE BUILD HARMONIOUS AND POWERFUL TEAMS
- Team members learn to understand each other and their team dynamics
- Team members can discuss dedicate issues in an objective way
- Team members learn from each other
- Team members learn how to support each other
- Fostering teamwork and collaboration among team members
- Managers and leaders learn how to coach and develop the team
- Groom future leaders and managers
- No more “company politics” – team members learn to appreciate different personality types
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- An online Enneagram Personality Test will be given to all participants prior to the workshop
- Course material and handouts
- An illuminating and fun learning process done in one / two days
- Personal coaching session (optional)
SOME WORDS FROM OUR CUSTOMER:
“I was skeptical before the workshop, but after the 2-day workshop, I really convinced that my money is well spent! Me and my staffs have learned a lot! We learned our own personality and understand how different personality react differently, we learn from each other and now we know how to support each other, finally we unite together as a team to perform better”Jennifer Tan, M.D. of Ching Shing Hardware Trading Sdn Bhd
- If you think your team members are involved in the so called “company politics”?
- If you think there are subgroups in your team?
- When your team members don’t trust each other, they assume negative intentions, and don’t help / don’t ask for help from each other.
- When your team members can’t work through conflicts and are holding on to resentment.
- When your team members become less engaged in their work.
- When your team has frequent communication breakdown or miscommunication.
- When your team members begin to assign blame to others, over-defend their behaviors, and fail to assume responsibility.
- If you want to know how you can manage your team better, or how you can better motivate your staff?
- If you want something more meaningful for your company’s team building?
- If you want to move forward cohesively with your colleagues, subordinates and superiors to achieve an efficient, effective and more fulfilling working life!